Wednesday 25 February 2015

1 Year of Bosphorus

Hi all,

So I have been nicely reminded that today it is 1 year since I visited the Bosphorus Cymbal Factory in Istanbul, Turkey. I went to visit and learn about how the cymbals are made and I received a fantastic endorsement with them and was able to hand pick my own cymbals. This even included watching the Bosphorus logo being printed on my 16" Latin Crash - an amazing experience I will not forget!

It's been a great year and its been even better to know that whatever the situation my cymbals can handle it. Thanks to everyone at Bosphorus for their support, Emrah, Hasan, Hasan, Ibrahim, Erhan, Goran and all the staff who hand craft these wonderful cymbals!

Take care
HB x


PS. Lonely Robot new album by John Mitchell arrived today, just sublime. Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment